Thursday, 26 September 2013

Man's Best Friend

Kim is my first ever dog, and every day he proves to me that he truly is my best friend. We torment one another, squabble, and when he isn't being a mumma's boy, he'll cuddle up with me on the sofa. He's a pain in the butt, but despite all his annoying habits like wailing all the way to the vets in the car and yapping whenever there's a knock at the door, I really can't imagine life without him.


Unfortunately there are thousands of dogs who are never given the chance to experience. So many are found to be neglected or abandoned by owners who could no longer be bothered to take care of them.

If you have a dog, just go give him/her a hug now and tell them that you love them. Because a dog's love is an unconditional and truly amazing gift.

2 comments:

  1. I just blogged about first pets recently! The love of an animal is an amazing thing. P.S. I miss your blog visits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are the odds of us both of us writing about how much we love dogs! We must be connected by the little vibes or something, haha!

      Don't worry, I still keep reading your posts. I just fail at finding the words to say, especially when other comments already say it for me! :)

      Delete