Sunday, 9 June 2013

Hungry? Fancy some brunch?


...

Are they serious?


So some of you know that I am in catered accommodation, and I am only too happy to remind anyone and everyone that I applied for self-catered and that I miss cooking and eating reasonably healthy meals that actually fill me up. I have paid £4,119.30 on this year's accommodation, which includes breakfast and dinner during weekdays (no lunch), and brunch and dinner during the weekend.

I thought I would just double check what brunch was, because I thought it counted for two meals, yet the brunch I received today cannot be considered that, surely.

"Brunch is a meal eaten between breakfast and lunch, and is a substitute for both these meals."

Claire needs food to function. This is not enough food for Claire to function. Brunch is supposed to be two meals in one...and not even ten minutes after eating that I was yelling at the clock to strike 5:30 so I could have dinner.

What do they take me for? A 10-year-old? I'm a big girl now!


I'm an ADULT!


Gahh, why did you have to remind me?! I'm getting old! Arrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least I managed to fill my jar to the top with sugar from stealing sachets finally. I've now started filling a sandwich box. I'll let you know how that goes.



Sweet! Sugaarrr! Stolen from the caterers!
(I hope you read with the Queen song, FLASH in your head...)


I will steal ALL THE SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


But yeah, seriously, let me know if this is what you would consider as decent food for 18-24 year olds to eat for...any meal. I personally think it's ridiculous. There was no cereal, no toast available... Just what I've got on that takeout tray.

Smeep kiling!



Claire


Follow me on Twitter @IBitThePiranha ...NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment