Monday, 5 March 2012

'Sup, 'sup, 'suuuuup!

Meow and howdy!

Je voudrais un croissant s'il vous plait - moi j'ai faim!

Gosh, been so busy this week! Been drowning in coursework and homework, and then there's work and my voluntary work for Derian House. I've struggled to find any time to do any writing, but I will treat you to the first chapter of my novel 'The Long Way Home'. It's about a teenage boy who has to come to terms with the fact that he's gay and find his place in life where he feels accepted for who he is, and can call home. I guess at times it can be considered a little soap opera, but...I'll let you decide as you read more and more of it.

Otherwise, life hasn't been filled with the most interesting of events. In my very little free time I've been slobbing around, buying punk rock jewellery on eBay because that's how I seem to roll these days (I need to stop buying so much on there...). Oh, I've also been writing a lot of poetry, because again, that's how I roll.

Anyway, without further ado, I'll post Chapter One of 'The Long Way Home' for y'all. Hope you like it.

Keep smiling!


Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment